Skip to content
- Leadership is not about getting my way but showing the way.
- Leadership compels me to demand more of myself than I expect of others.
- Leadership requires I affirm and assure the weakest amongst as I do the strongest amongst us.
- Leadership demands that I both kneel to serve and stand to defend the weak.
- Leadership is standing before the Commander without obscuring His presence from followers.
- Leadership is content with hearing ‘well done’ from the Commander as a reward.
- Leadership finds joy by helping others find peace